Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks -->

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pantaleon - Time On the Surface

Between work, college, studying for tests, and completing projects it feels as though time vanishes into a vacuum leaving no time to visit D’ni even though the link across the worlds is in my pocket.  When I manage to visit the cavern during spring and fall breaks I find myself surrounded by fellow explorers who seek to keep the heart of D'ni alive.  These people come from all over the world and are a blast to hang out with.  We hold random group discussions that last for hours on end until we’re speechless or exhausted then we relto home to rest and continue on with our daily lives.   Eventually I will find time to gather everyone for a group photo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment