Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks -->

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pantaleon - Teledahn


       After spending some time with other explorers in the cavern I felt it was time to begin Yeesha's journey.  According to my notes, Yeesha mentioned that by seeking the Seven Journey cloths in each age the path & D’ni’s history would be revealed.  Gahreesen was the first age I visited.  I could return and finish, however, there is another age that warrants exploring called Teledahn.  It is a swampy age with mountains, mushroom trees, and a wide array of unique species which is said to contain insects and aquatic life.  Tonight, I will make preparations for travel & research within Teledahn and discover the ages relationship to Yeesha’s journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment