Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks -->

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The hunt continues


The last few days I have found myself in Teledahn with Adelia, Gete, and most recently Mcbeam and Misty.  Shroomie watching has become a favored pastime as we are ever looking for that perfect KI picture moment.  I think my visits to Teledahn will have to be more frequent and much earlier as I feel Shroomie may be more active earlier in the day, though what her schedule actually is remains a mystery to me.  Shroomie's appearances have been sporadic.

Interestingly, we have all  seen Shroomie at different moments even when in each others presence and observing the same location.  Perhaps we are hallucinating, but as far as I know the fungi of Teledahn are not of the hallucinogenic kind.  This may reveal some mysterious mechanic in Teledahn that we were previously unaware of.  How I would love to look at the descriptive book of Teledahn, if only for a glimpse of the gahrohevtee.

1 comment:

  1. Actually, Teledahn Mushrooms are hallucinogenic if ingested. If you breathed in some spores, that might have caused the discrepancy.

    ReplyDelete