Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks -->

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Time on the surface


It's funny how even with a relaxed semester like this one I find myself neck deep in work - partially... no, completely of my own creation.  The problem is: I find too many projects to keep myself busy and in the end I neglect the things I should be doing - like homework.  The end result is that I'm always rushing to do things at the last minute and wind up unable to do things I would like to - hence the title of this post.  I really want to go to the cavern, but to be there for just a few minutes would feel cheap.  Even now I keep looking at my bookshelf to my relto.

I just want to take it down and link away but I really need to do my work.  It's gotten to the point where I can barely work because my mind keeps wandering to that linking panel.  D'ni.  Wait for me.  I'll be there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment