Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks -->

Saturday, December 17, 2011

A little Yuletide cheer


It's officially Christmas in the cavern as Sharper has put up a tree in his office.  My time on the surface used to consist of school, school, and more school; and now that school has ended I'm finding myself filling the hours with all kinds of things.  A great example is that this past week I've been able to work up at the Big House.  There's still a lot of work that needs to be done there, but it just keeps looking better and better.  Dean was able to help me today.
We were able to tear some dead branches out of the trees around the place.  We also we able to clear a large part of the trail too.  Great progress on all accounts.

Time away from school has also given me time to read again.  It has been much too long; so to celebrate I've decided to reread The Fellowship of the Ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment