Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks -->

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Pantaleon - Bahro Caves

We linked back to Er'cana interested in finding out about these Bahro stones.  I told Laroon that I would link through first and that he could follow right after.  I took a deep breath, anxious about what could be waiting on the other side, and then I linked.  Everything swirled, into a starry darkness and suddenly a glow which became a light.  This cave was like no other I had seen during Yeesha's journey.  It held a light in the center of the room and below there was another chamber but I could not see far enough to know what lay below.  Laroon linked inside. 

"Here we are," said Laroon in a sigh of relief.

"There is no star fissure like the other bahro caves," I said.

Laroon moved to the lip around the center and peered down.  "Doesn't seem we can do very much from here.  Lets check out Ahnonay's bahro stone," Laroon said.

We linked back to my relto and then linked into Ahnonay.  There we took the bahro stone.  We found ourselves in a darker cave than before.  In its center was a pool of water and above it light shimmered down onto the pool.  Looking up I saw the light was coming from a circular opening in the ceiling.

"I wonder," I said.

Laroon looked up.  "So what is the plan?" Laroon questioned.

"Simple, we start experimenting" I responded.

No comments:

Post a Comment