Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks -->

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pantaleon - Bahroglyph Study Part 4

Yeesha is The Grower.  At least, Yeesha calls herself the Grower.  The Watcher foretold the coming of one
known as The Grower.
A grower to bring the gathered.
A grower to restore the least.
A grower to move through time.
A grower to link at will.
A grower to follow the shell.
A grower to banish the darkness.
A grower to bring the gathered?  "Is it the D'ni people Yeesha was gathering Laroon?"  I asked.

"I don't think it would be limited to just one type of people, Pantaleon.  Not from what Yeesha has mentioned in he journey."  He responded.  "The Call applies to anyone.  Maybe Yeesha was not gathering the D'ni people but instead anyone who desired to discover, share, and grow in D'ni."  He leaned back in his chair looked at the ceiling.  "We are the gathered."

I thought about that for a moment.  He had a point.  I thought back to my earlier days in the cavern; constantly surrounded by explorers old and new.  Esto told me once how he was called to this place.  I couldn't understand it.  How could an ancient city call someone?  After everything I've seen here I think I'm starting to understand.

The grower to restore the least.  By following Yeesha's journey I realize now that the least are the Bahro; once enslaved by the D'ni.  They appear through the bahroglyphs, but how have they been freed?  "Laroon," I said.  "You've completed Yeesha's journey correct?"

"Oh yeah.  Years ago."  He replied.

"The Bahro.  How have they been freed?"

He looked down from the ceiling.  "Really?  Hmmm."  He was quiet for a moment.  "You remember those pillars we had to take to our Relto?"  I nodded.  He took a deep breath.  "Apparently they represented the souls of the Bahro."  My eyes must have gotten bigger when he said that because he quickly told me it was only what he had heard.  "Our taking the pillars from the bahro caves to our relto and then to the cavern Rudena was symbolic of release of these creatures.  I guess they're free now."

A grower will move through time.  This is very strange.  I remember that Kadish had used Ahnonay to convince people that he could move through time.  He tried to convince everyone that he was The grower.  Does this mean that Yeesha has this power?  That can't be right.  Such power... This must mean something else.  But what?

No comments:

Post a Comment