Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks -->

Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Not So Black Friday...


Today has really been a great day.  I got to spend some time with my old friend Elijah; with any luck we'll be able to hang out again tomorrow.  Regardless, if we're able to get in touch with him again, Dean said he'd be interested in hanging out again.  I remembered to get home with my KI this time too so I'll see what I can do about getting some quick images of home before heading back to Greensboro in a few days.

It seems my project plate may never run dry.  This past month has been great for that.  Starting with some volunteer work for the TCT guys, participating in what is now known as The Salt Shaker Society, being invited to perform at the DMR, and now collaborating with several people on new music for the cavern I feel that my desire to give back to the cavern is becoming a reality.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's great, Esto, because you really have a lot to give! :)

    ReplyDelete