Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks -->

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I wound up in the cavern early last night.  What a night it was.  Started off by honing my climbing skills in Ae'gura.  After a few attempts I was able to reach my goal; obtaining a new view of the cavern.  Sitting up there I got to thinking: as much as I love the cavern, there really is no place here that I can call my own.  Sure there's Relto, but it has never really felt like home.

Years ago I had taken notes on a concept for an age.  As of now, I don't know where those notes are but with Adelia's encouragement I have decided to revive that project.  I suppose I should join the Guild of Writers if I really want to see this through.  I believe there are guild meetings in Kirel the first weekend of every month.  I should look into that.

As things go, Griz showed up and with the coming of two explorers, Eric and Pingo, the rest of the night found many explorers gasping for air between laughs.  I won't go into the details but everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment