Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks -->

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Esto - Already Sunday

I've been spending some time on Payiferen today in hopes of catching a glimpse ofthe Sand Scritt.  No luck as of yet.  It's hard to believe it's already Sunday.  Maybe it's just me, but this weekend has felt shorter than usual.  Tomorrow I will be returning to the surface.  School beckons.  I suppose I should also grab some supplies.

I need to resume my experiments in rehgehstoy.  It seems so long since I last picked up a pen for purposes of gahrohevte; of course I've only been practicing on regular paper.  For so long I've only been able to visit Intervigilum in my dreams, but when I finish my work I'll be able to explore it with others.  It is an encouraging thought.  Perhaps after my test this Wednesday I'll be able to begin learning again.

No comments:

Post a Comment