Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks -->

Monday, March 5, 2012

On the surface...


I find myself spending more and more time on the surface.  I'm not sure what that means.  Perhaps it's just a sign that my responsibilities on the surface are taking first notice.  Of course I still go to Adelia's story night, but I wonder if I would remember it if it weren't for her reminders only moments before the event.  One example: this past Saturday the cavern had its monthly all guilds' meeting - the topics which I am very interested in.  Having known this it was coming I still didn't make it to it.  I didn't make it to last month's meeting either.

As I've said before: it's not that I'm not interested.  In some ways I'm more involved with the cavern than ever before.  My work with TCT has taken me down memory lane as the old podcasts and issues of The Archiver meld together with what I hear from other explorers who were present.  I dunno.  The cave means so much to me.  I just seem to be bound there less and less often.

No comments:

Post a Comment