Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks -->

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A little bit of company


Truly the gift of the URU is that we are allowed to visit the cavern despite all that has happened.  Yeesha hasn't been seen in years, yet her memory is strong lest we forget that it is by her that our cavern is safe.  I don't want this post to be preachy.  I only wish to make it clear that this is a gift - to explore together.  In that spirit I have decided to bring a few of my friends here to this space.

With a little bit of company we can create and chronicle various projects we may be working on.  It will give us another means to stay in touch as well as be a means to express ourselves to the community.  My hope is that in this manner the blog will be more active and more diverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment