Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks -->

Monday, March 12, 2012

Getting adjusted to things


Since my last post I've been making more of an effort to be in the cave.  Griz seems to be doing well with his Salt Shaker Society, especially when he has a willing crowd.  Perhaps I'm being antisocial; but, over the last few months I've found myself drifting away from that crowd.  Back in November I looked forward to participating but now I have no interest in such a thing.

I'm not the only one who feels this way either.  Many others have felt a need for change.  I have no interest in starting a fight over this and so I feel the best option is to find a new place in Ae'gura where others can gather without having to worry about the Salt Shaker Society.  Adelia reminded me that Yeesha said "a storm is coming" and that "alone or together, find a way... make a home."  Well I've made my home and I intend to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment